The Lane County Sheriff’s Amateur Radio Operators, Inc. is a 501c3 non-profit corporation that provides Auxiliary and Emergency Communications Support to Lane County, under the guidance of the Lane County Sheriff’s Office. LCSARO operates with the FCC licensed call of W7EUG.
- March meeting (3/4/2014) - Hello, The March meeting is on the 10th and is a members only training. You should be signed up in advance for the training. Regards, Brent Hottle
- Feburary meeting monday the 10th (2/9/2014) - Hello, The meeting for Feburay will be on the 10th at 1900 in room 175 of the Courthouse. If you are not a member and desire to attend please send me a email so that we can expect … Continue reading
- LCSARO meeting for January (1/11/2014) - Hello, The LCSARO meeting for January will be on Monday the 13th at1900 in room 175. If you are not a member and desire to attend please send me a email. I’ll see you there, Brent
- Rescheduled December meeting (12/10/2013) - Hello, The rescheduled meeting for December will be at the courthouse Monday the 16th at 1900 in room 175. Please plan on attending to elect the board for the following year and plan our activities. I hope that … Continue reading
- General meeting posponed until 16 Dec (12/8/2013) - Hello All, The General Meeting will be posponed until the 16th of December do to weather. Regards, Brent