The Lane County Sheriff’s Amateur Radio Operators, Inc. is a 501c3 non-profit corporation that provides Auxiliary and Emergency Communications Support to Lane County, under the guidance of the Lane County Sheriff’s Office. LCSARO operates with the FCC licensed call of W7EUG.
- Meeting for April early on the 13th (4/1/2015) - The meeting for April will be a trip to Cottage Grove to see the facility at the hospital. We will be meeting at the shops early to carpool there. Please arrive at the shops at 1830. April 13 at 1830 at the shops If you are not a member and desire to attend please send me an… Read More »
- Feburary meeting Monday 9th (2/9/2015) - The meeting is Monday the ninth at the courthouse at the usual time. If you are not a member then you must contact me to arrange entry. Brent
- January meeting on the 19th (1/12/2015) - The January meeting will be on the 19th due to the game tonight. If you desire to attend send me an email Brent
- December meeting (12/7/2014) - The meeting for December will be Monday the 8th at 1900 in room 175 of the courthouse. This is our general meeting where reports are given, planning for next year happens and board elections take place. Please plan on attending. If you are not a member and disire to attend contact a board member. Brent
- Lcsaro meeting for November (11/10/2014) - the meeting for November will be on Monday the 10th at 1900. This will be a field exercise in Eugene, not at the courthouse. If you are not a member and desire to attend send an email to me. Brent