The Lane County Sheriff’s Amateur Radio Operators, Inc. is a 501c3 non-profit corporation that provides Auxiliary and Emergency Communications Support to Lane County, under the guidance of the Lane County Sheriff’s Office. LCSARO operates with the FCC licensed call of W7EUG.
- January meeting canceled (1/8/2017) - We will schedule the activity on the 21st via email/phone.
- Meeting for January (1/6/2017) - The meeting for January will be on Monday January 9th at 1900 hours. This will be held at the courthouse in room 175. We will be prepping for our January 21 exercise. If you are not a member and desire to addend please email me. Regards, Brent
- December meeting 2016 (12/3/2016) - Hello On Monday the 12th day of December is our general meeting where we elect board members and accept reports from groups for the years activities. We will also talk about the future of our group and plan for further activities. Please contact either Randy Huntoon or Rob Cooley if you are interested in a position on the… Read More »
- Meeting for November 2016 (11/9/2016) - The meeting for November will be held at the American red cross building at 1900 on Monday the 14th. I’ll see you there. brent
- June meeting (6/3/2016) - The June meeting will be at 1900 in room 175 of the courthouse on the 13th. We will be doing a AAR on CR. Please plan on attending even if you were unable to be there. This is what it is all about. If you are not a member and desire to attend please send me a email.… Read More »