The Lane County Sheriff’s Amateur Radio Operators, Inc. is a 501c3 non-profit corporation that provides Auxiliary and Emergency Communications Support to Lane County, under the guidance of the Lane County Sheriff’s Office. LCSARO operates with the FCC licensed call of W7EUG.
- August meeting Monday the 10th (8/6/2015) - The meeting for August will be at the courthouse in room 175 at 1900 Monday the 10th. If you are not a member and desire to attend please send me an email so that you are expected. See you there, Brent
- LCSARO meeting for July (7/11/2015) - The LCSARO meeting for July will be a DF’ing field exercise. We will be meeting at the courthouse parking lot at 1900 and dividing into teams. There will be a ham radio beacon and a PLS beacon placed somewhere in Eugene/Springfield. Please do not tune to the beacon frequency before the exercise starts. Bring your HT… Read More »
- May meeting (5/11/2015) - The meeting for May is Monday the 11th at Alton Baker park. This is an early start of 1830. Meet by the group area. This is a DF training done by Matt so bring your HT. See you there. Brent
- Meeting for April early on the 13th (4/1/2015) - The meeting for April will be a trip to Cottage Grove to see the facility at the hospital. We will be meeting at the shops early to carpool there. Please arrive at the shops at 1830. April 13 at 1830 at the shops If you are not a member and desire to attend please send me an… Read More »
- Feburary meeting Monday 9th (2/9/2015) - The meeting is Monday the ninth at the courthouse at the usual time. If you are not a member then you must contact me to arrange entry. Brent