The Lane County Sheriff’s Amateur Radio Operators, Inc. is a 501c3 non-profit corporation that provides Auxiliary and Emergency Communications Support to Lane County, under the guidance of the Lane County Sheriff’s Office. LCSARO operates with the FCC licensed call of W7EUG.
- Meeting for December (11/18/2017) - The meeting for December is our general meeting where we elect board members and receive committee reports. Contact w7ril if you are interested in a board position. Minimum qualifications for the board is a member in good standing for one year. December 11th at 1900 in room 175 of the courthouse. If you are not a member and… Read More »
- Meeting for November on Monday the 13th (11/9/2017) - At the courthouse at 1900. We will be having a guest speaker from Mountain Wave talking about DMR. Brent
- Meeting for October (10/4/2017) - The meeting for October will be at the courthouse at 1900 on Monday the 9th. If you are not a member and desire to attend please send an email via the contact page. Brent
- Meeting for september (9/10/2017) - The meeting for this month will be at the courthouse at 1900 on Monday the 11. Brent
- Donation received (8/7/2017) - The Cascade Cream Puff race went great with communication set up at three aid stations and the base. A donation was received from the event organizers. Thank you.