The Lane County Sheriff’s Amateur Radio Operators, Inc. is a 501c3 non-profit corporation that provides Auxiliary and Emergency Communications Support to Lane County, under the guidance of the Lane County Sheriff’s Office. LCSARO operates with the FCC licensed call of W7EUG.
- April meeting at the county shops (3/23/2017) - The meeting for April will be on April 10 at the shops. We will be building antennas and giving tours to folks that are not familiar with the area. If you are not a member and desire to attend send me a email. Brent
- Meeting for March (3/12/2017) - Is at the courthouse 1900 Monday the 13th. See you there. Brent
- January meeting canceled (1/8/2017) - We will schedule the activity on the 21st via email/phone.
- Meeting for January (1/6/2017) - The meeting for January will be on Monday January 9th at 1900 hours. This will be held at the courthouse in room 175. We will be prepping for our January 21 exercise. If you are not a member and desire to addend please email me. Regards, Brent
- December meeting 2016 (12/3/2016) - Hello On Monday the 12th day of December is our general meeting where we elect board members and accept reports from groups for the years activities. We will also talk about the future of our group and plan for further activities. Please contact either Randy Huntoon or Rob Cooley if you are interested in a position on the… Read More »