The Lane County Sheriff’s Amateur Radio Operators, Inc. is a 501c3 non-profit corporation that provides Auxiliary and Emergency Communications Support to Lane County, under the guidance of the Lane County Sheriff’s Office. LCSARO operates with the FCC licensed call of W7EUG.
- October meeting (10/11/2015) - The meeting for October will be at the courthouse at 1900 this Monday the 12th at 1900. If you desire to attend and are not a member send me a email via the contact page. Brent
- LCSARO meeting September (9/13/2015) - The meeting for September is this monday the 14th at the courthouse. Time is 1900. We will have a brief meeting followed by a ARES meeting led by Lane EC Thomas G. See you there, Brent
- August meeting Monday the 10th (8/6/2015) - The meeting for August will be at the courthouse in room 175 at 1900 Monday the 10th. If you are not a member and desire to attend please send me an email so that you are expected. See you there, Brent
- LCSARO meeting for July (7/11/2015) - The LCSARO meeting for July will be a DF’ing field exercise. We will be meeting at the courthouse parking lot at 1900 and dividing into teams. There will be a ham radio beacon and a PLS beacon placed somewhere in Eugene/Springfield. Please do not tune to the beacon frequency before the exercise starts. Bring your HT… Read More »
- May meeting (5/11/2015) - The meeting for May is Monday the 11th at Alton Baker park. This is an early start of 1830. Meet by the group area. This is a DF training done by Matt so bring your HT. See you there. Brent