The Lane County Sheriff’s Amateur Radio Operators, Inc. is a 501c3 non-profit corporation that provides Auxiliary and Emergency Communications Support to Lane County, under the guidance of the Lane County Sheriff’s Office. LCSARO operates with the FCC licensed call of W7EUG.
- Rescheduled December meeting (12/10/2013) - Hello, The rescheduled meeting for December will be at the courthouse Monday the 16th at 1900 in room 175. Please plan on attending to elect the board for the following year and plan our activities. I hope that … Continue reading
- General meeting posponed until 16 Dec (12/8/2013) - Hello All, The General Meeting will be posponed until the 16th of December do to weather. Regards, Brent
- December general meeting (12/3/2013) - Hello, The LCSARO meeting for December is on the 9th in room 175 of the courthouse at 1900. The December meeting is our general meeting where committee reports are given, planning for the following year is made and … Continue reading
- November meeting (11/6/2013) - Hello all, The meeting for November will be next Monday the 11th. 1900 hours in room 175 of the Lane County Courthouse Sheriffs office. If you are not a member and desire to attend you must contact a board … Continue reading
- Meeting for October (10/10/2013) - Hello, The meeting for October will be at the courthouse at 1900 on Monday the 14th. We will be reviewing some new standards for SAR, doing a SAR VHF radio class and hopefully voting in a couple of new … Continue reading