The Lane County Sheriff’s Amateur Radio Operators, Inc. is a 501c3 non-profit corporation that provides Auxiliary and Emergency Communications Support to Lane County, under the guidance of the Lane County Sheriff’s Office. LCSARO operates with the FCC licensed call of W7EUG.
- Meeting for April (4/11/2016) - The meeting for April is today Monday the 11th. The meeting will be at the lane county shops, 3040 N Delta. The area is locked up at night so make sure to arrive around 1845 if you are not a member and desire to attend.
- January meeting (1/9/2016) - The meeting for January will be Monday the 11th at 1900 in Room 175 of the courthouse. If you are not a member and desire to attend send me an email via the contact page. Brent
- December meeting (12/3/2015) - Our meeting for December is on the 14th at 1900 in the courthouse room 175. This is our general meeting where we will be electing new board members. If you are not a member and desire to attend send me an email. Brent
- October meeting (10/11/2015) - The meeting for October will be at the courthouse at 1900 this Monday the 12th at 1900. If you desire to attend and are not a member send me a email via the contact page. Brent
- LCSARO meeting September (9/13/2015) - The meeting for September is this monday the 14th at the courthouse. Time is 1900. We will have a brief meeting followed by a ARES meeting led by Lane EC Thomas G. See you there, Brent