The Lane County Sheriff’s Amateur Radio Operators, Inc. is a 501c3 non-profit corporation that provides Auxiliary and Emergency Communications Support to Lane County, under the guidance of the Lane County Sheriff’s Office. LCSARO operates with the FCC licensed call of W7EUG.
- Donation received (8/7/2017) - The Cascade Cream Puff race went great with communication set up at three aid stations and the base. A donation was received from the event organizers. Thank you.
- Meeting for August (8/7/2017) - The meeting for August will be on Monday the 14th at 1900. If you are not a member and desire to attend please contact a board member. See you there. Brent
- LCSARO to Aid in Emergency Response for the August Eclipse (7/27/2017) - Lane County will be providing mutual aid to Linn County with communications and emergency response before, during and after the Eclipse on August 21, 2017. The Lane County Sheriff’s Amateur Radio Operators (LCSARO) will be setting up, monitoring, and maintaining our portable amateur radio repeater and the Lane County Search and Rescue (SAR) portable repeater to provide coverage… Read More »
- July meeting (7/10/2017) - The July meeting will be on July 10 at 1900 at the courthouse. Thank you
- April meeting at the county shops (3/23/2017) - The meeting for April will be on April 10 at the shops. We will be building antennas and giving tours to folks that are not familiar with the area. If you are not a member and desire to attend send me a email. Brent