The Lane County Sheriff’s Amateur Radio Operators, Inc. is a 501c3 non-profit corporation that provides Auxiliary and Emergency Communications Support to Lane County, under the guidance of the Lane County Sheriff’s Office. LCSARO operates with the FCC licensed call of W7EUG.
- January meeting (1/9/2016) - The meeting for January will be Monday the 11th at 1900 in Room 175 of the courthouse. If you are not a member and desire to attend send me an email via the contact page. Brent
- December meeting (12/3/2015) - Our meeting for December is on the 14th at 1900 in the courthouse room 175. This is our general meeting where we will be electing new board members. If you are not a member and desire to attend send me an email. Brent
- October meeting (10/11/2015) - The meeting for October will be at the courthouse at 1900 this Monday the 12th at 1900. If you desire to attend and are not a member send me a email via the contact page. Brent
- LCSARO meeting September (9/13/2015) - The meeting for September is this monday the 14th at the courthouse. Time is 1900. We will have a brief meeting followed by a ARES meeting led by Lane EC Thomas G. See you there, Brent
- August meeting Monday the 10th (8/6/2015) - The meeting for August will be at the courthouse in room 175 at 1900 Monday the 10th. If you are not a member and desire to attend please send me an email so that you are expected. See you there, Brent