The Lane County Sheriff’s Amateur Radio Operators, Inc. is a 501c3 non-profit corporation that provides Auxiliary and Emergency Communications Support to Lane County, under the guidance of the Lane County Sheriff’s Office. LCSARO operates with the FCC licensed call of W7EUG.
- Meeting for November 2016 (11/9/2016) - The meeting for November will be held at the American red cross building at 1900 on Monday the 14th. I’ll see you there. brent
- June meeting (6/3/2016) - The June meeting will be at 1900 in room 175 of the courthouse on the 13th. We will be doing a AAR on CR. Please plan on attending even if you were unable to be there. This is what it is all about. If you are not a member and desire to attend please send me a email.… Read More »
- May meeting for members only, must register in advance (5/3/2016) - The may meeting will be a member only training. You must reregister in advance. Brent
- Meeting for April (4/11/2016) - The meeting for April is today Monday the 11th. The meeting will be at the lane county shops, 3040 N Delta. The area is locked up at night so make sure to arrive around 1845 if you are not a member and desire to attend.
- January meeting (1/9/2016) - The meeting for January will be Monday the 11th at 1900 in Room 175 of the courthouse. If you are not a member and desire to attend send me an email via the contact page. Brent